I spend a lot of time Googling the word “miniatures.” In one of my searches, I came across this post about people who had the brilliant idea to make an edible fast food meal, minaturized. Giving full credit to these guys for coming up with such a clever idea and executing it flawlessly, I proceeded to try and recreate the mini burger masterpiece.
- Bread – tiny buns
- Lettuce – small pieces of lettuce
- Cheese – Kraft Singles is the thinnest cheese I know
- Tomatoes – cherry tomatoes
- Onions – boiling onions were the smallest onions I could find at the grocery store
- Pickles – gerkins (these were my favorite ingredient)